General License Agreement (GLA)
BY PURCHASING A V.I.P. LIBRARY SUBSCRIPTION OR A LICENSE TO USE ANY MESH FACTORY PRODUCT, YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The end user may make unlimited use of any licensed Mesh Factory product in the form of: (i) static or moving images; (ii) three dimensional simulation applications so long as the licensed digital file(s) resides within a binary executable file and cannot be extracted upon compilation of the software application source code using publicly distributed and/or commercial software tools.
2. The end user may not rent, sell, sublicense, market or redistribute any licensed Mesh Factory product in a way that results in it being rented, sold, sublicensed, marketed or distributed by a third party.
3. The end user may not modify any licensed Mesh Factory product for the purpose of renting, selling, licensing, or distributing derivative works.
4. The end user may not make any licensed Mesh Factory product available on any online computer system that allows direct and/or anonymous public access or computer file sharing.
5. Any violations of any of these terms will constitute grounds for the immediate cancellation of license for use of any and all Mesh Factory products.